Black & RedMiscellaneousamiel, ang, black, bryant, castro, center, christopher, creative, dayritt, de, imaging, isaac, la, mark, miranda, owen, patricia, patrick, pcci, philippine, puebla, raymund, red, rigel
For fun I made a red plaid skirt and beret for a test shoot with a superb photographer and a personal friend. Little did I know that I would get to use it again last January 23, for a photo shoot session with the class of Mr. Raymund Isaac! XD Truly was fun, with around 25 photographers there! Also it’s nice to attend and get free lessons from a such a master. I can tell that some the class was having a hard time getting a good angle when I do stand up. ^_^;
List of Participants
PS: If you are one of the students there please do send me a message of your gallery, so I can share link love! XDFebruary 5th, 2009
2 responses to “Black & Red
We Brightside Events Production Co., will be having an Anime Overload Festival this coming Nov. 08, 2009 at SMX Convention Center, Pasay City.
We would like to invite your group to attend our event and participate in any of the activities/contest listed below.
1. Manga Drawing Contest = floor activity
2. Anime Karaoke Idol = on stage
3. Anime Dance Showdown = on stage
4. Individual/Group Cosplay Competition = on stage
5. Gyudon Eating Contest = on stage
6. Anime Music Video Contest = awarding on stage
7. Anime Voice Comedian Contest = on stage
8. Battle of the Bands = on stage
9. Video Game Challenge = floor activity
10. Maid’s Cafe – Maid and Butler Volunteers = floor activity
11. ** we are also looking for Event’s volunteer like Marshals, crowd/line control staff, Registration booth staff, etc
We would be glad to hear from you, my contact information are given below.
Brightside Events Production Co.
1 Trackbacks / Pingbacks
[…] cosplayer Jerry Polence sheds her outlandish costumes in favor of casual wear for a photoshoot with the students of famous […]